The day is thursday 17th of october and in our session, we were finally shown examples of bibliographys from the previous year. Though we were not allowed to keep them, it has finally cleared up what I need to do. basially it's to refference five bits of text, explain what the writter was talking about and what the intentions were, and then link them to how it relates to my essay. Obviously we have been told we can do a different question for the essay but I have decided on doing Question 1 and the film Schindlers List as my essay and bibliography.
In preparation I have taken out some books related to the film, one of them being a making of special which will surely tell me something to do with the background, as the film is based on a true story and the script is based on the book Schindlers Ark. I have found out the reason for the change of name and believe that will be useful to include in my bibliography.
It will be useful for me to look into the origonal book Schindlers Ark as well as look into some of the back story like the girl in the red coat and maybe some interviews with Speilberg obviously doing question I will have to focus less on Speilberg and more into the story, and how the narrative plays out as well as the mood in relation to the time period (1939-19450) in which the holocaust takes place.


No comments:
Post a Comment