Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Assisting others

On Tuesday, I put project commitments aside to help out with another groups experimental film. It was Jake Richardson's and Nathaniel Weary's experimental. My role was to be a boss at this office setting. The atmosphere was layed back, and jake knew what shots he wanted; for the first section he filmed things from every possible angle and got a variety of shots whch meant we were in there for about three hours, filming this short section. The mood was jolly, we would talk in between shots about non related things and stuff i could say during the shots I was in to giive my character more personality. This was probrbly the best time i've had filming, because it was a layed back atmosphere but when the camera was rolling seriousness was established and i have enjoyed the experience. Below are stills I took of the filming I wasn't in.









No comments:

Post a Comment