When we got to the edit suite, Jake said he had picked out the best clips and did a rougth edit himself, so I didn't have to look at the story board. The video showed me in what order he wanted the clips and the rougth time scale after transfering thevideo files and sounds as well as thepre edited video to my desktop, jake left me to it.
When editing, I added in certain bits like the three clock shots quickly cut togeather, and slowed down two shots (one being when he turns his head before all the cut away shots, and the other being when he closes his eyes). I thought the effect created did well to support the piece, the slow mo head turn being a starting point for the quick cuts and the eyes closing helping bring an end to this scene rather than just some sudden cut. once sound gets included it can be where the sound cuts off.
Below is the finished cut, I have exported it as I could notfit it onto my memmory stick otherwise so, so far its just the clips we are using that I have included in the piece.
At the end I repeated a shot to make up for the continuity for the writting, as in jakes edit the writting went from one line to a whole paragrpah with in a standered cut.
Origonal Storyboard
No comments:
Post a Comment